Soup is your saviour!
Top 3 winter warmers
- Real weight-loss that lasts
- Healthy & safe - helps blood sugar, cholesterol & energy
- Three balanced meals a day
- Clear advice that works
- Over 80 fresh and simple recipes
If you are getting back on track with the 5:2 Diet in January then you might find your first diet days harder than normal. Perhaps your body has got used to eating a bit too much? Or those cold days could be making you hungrier than normal?
Soup is warming, filling and low in calories. Calories range from around 100 cals for a light broth up to 300 cals for something more substantial. You can easily eat two filling soup meals within your calorie limit.
1. For a warming and very low calorie broth try MISO BROTH (#miso) . It’s light, quick to prepare and has only 122 calories. A hint of chilli gives an extra level of warmth.
2. CHUNKY VEGETABLE SOUP (#vegetable) is a very pleasing winter soup. You can change the vegetables depending on what you have available. The addition of cannellini means that this soup is surprisingly filling yet has only 129 calories.
3. SPICY BUTTERNUT SOUP (#butternut) is a smooth winter classic with only 187 calories. It is intensely warming and satisfying.
Eating healthy and satisfying vegetarian meals has never been easier – or tastier
Don’t want to compromise on taste while dieting? Finding it hard to get filling & diet-friendly meals for vegetarians?
The Metabolic Fat-loss Diet Plan gives you a 28-day diet program tailored to improve your metabolism; a range of simple and delicious recipes that are easy to follow and suit all tastes and budgets.